DOMAIN MANAGEMENT CENTER
Welcome to our Domain Management Center.
Resellers should click here and log in to their Accounts to access discount
prices and our comprehensive Reseller Center.
Casual customers (who only have a few domain names) can register/transfer new domain names or manage their existing domain names from this page.
To make the domain management process quick and easy, we have removed the need to log in to an account.
All you need is your Domain Password to make a wide range of changes. Simply click on the relevant links in the
Control Panel below and follow the instructions:
|Customers with many domain names should apply for a
Reseller Account to access discount prices and our comprehensive Reseller Center.
The following Domain Management options are available:
- Domain Details in WHOIS allows you to check the current
information for your domain name in our database.
- Domain Password allows you to retrieve a lost Password. This
is the number on the invoice you received when you originally
registered your domain and is required to verify your identity.
- Domain Registration allows you to register new domain names.
- Domain Transfer allows you to move your existing domain names to our Service.
- Domain Renewal allows you to
renew a domain registration for 1 or more years.
- Change Web Host allows you to move one or more of your
domain names to a new web host by changing the nameservers. This is
the best method to set up a domain name with a new web host.
- DNS-A (IP Forwarding) allows you to forward your domain name to
an IP address (for example 22.214.171.124).
- DNS-CNAME (Domain Forwarding) allows you to forward your domain name
to another domain (for example www.otherdomain.com).
- DNS-MX allows you to set up a Mailserver (MX) record in the DNS record for your
- DNS-TXT allows you to set up a Text (TXT) record in the DNS record for your
- Home/For Sale Page allows you to set up a 1-page Home/For Sale Page for your
- Database Search allows you
to search our WHOIS database and list all domain names registered
with a particular email address.
- Change WHOIS Status allows you to
to turn WHOIS off and on for your domain name.
- Change Domain Contacts allows you to
change the Contacts for your domain name in our WHOIS database.
- Change Registrant Details allows you to
change the physical and email addresses for the Domain Registrant in our
- Change Registrant Name allows you to
change the name of a Domain Registrant in our WHOIS database.
- Contact Us allows you to contact our Domain Management Team.
25 Cent Web Hosting at BudgetHostingWeb
NEED A WEBSITE? BudgetHostingWeb offers low cost, reliable Web hosting from 25 cents per month. Instant Account Setup! No Ads. Free Wordpress Upgrade.